Ogun – RBG Unique Wax-Print Pattern Bag/Backpack
Ògún is one of the Yoruba (Nigerian) Orisha. He is a very powerful warrior also known as The God of Iron due to his arsenal of tools, weapons and technology of his own creation. Ogun is a lover of his people and fights to protect and defend their honour. Ogun (or sometimes spelled Oggun, Ogou or Ogum) could also be regarded as The Father of Civilisation as it was he who used his tools and expertise to build cities and towns after creating a path and connection between the Orisha and humanity allowing the Orisha to come from orun/heaven to ayé/earth.
When you call upon the ancestor, Ógun, you may either call upon him for strength, insight and a loyal force to overcome a difficult battle, to protect and save you or you may call upon him to destroy your enemies!
Due to his honourable and protective nature he is a very popular ancestor to channel and has helped many in their spiritual journey at various stages. At the beginning of ones spiritual journey Ogun assists with clearing your spiritual path and helps you progress… it is important to not that to truly call upon and receive Ogun you would need to complete the appropriate initiation work….
For now, though – he can assist you with your personal belongings with this dope backpack.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather. There is also an anti theft pocket in the back for your wallet/purse.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators